Reminder: Membership fees are now due for all teams.
Cash payments will be accepted on Tuesday 4th May between 5.30-7pm at Pearse Park Club Dressing Rooms.
Online payments can still be paid through the Foireann online platform at www.foireann.ie. Detailed instructions on how to pay are listed below.
NOTE: PLAYERS ARE NOT INSURED IF THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT PAID.
Your Community. Your Club. Your Crumlin.
Below are the instructions on how to pay the membership fees for 2021, alternatively you can download the instructions as a pdf using the following link.
All our players & coaches need to be registered & membership fees paid to ensure eligibility to play & that insurance cover is in place by our club.
As you all know, over the last year we have had to complete our health questionnaires in the ‘Return to Play’ system. This system has now been converted to the new registration system on www.foireann.ie
We now have the facility for players, coaches & parents to pay for their Membership online.
This is the preferred way to pay due to COVID restrictions.
Please sign into your Health questionnaire / Return to play app which will automatically bring you to the Foireann site.
Step 1: Login to Foireann / Health Questionnaire / Return to play app
Step 2: Set up your ‘Family’
Add Child & update profile of your child, Medical/Photo consent & Club communications (these will be sent to you as the parent & not the child) about training & matches
Step 3: Pay your Membership either in a once off payment or in a two month installment option (please note for the installment payment option, the first installment must be paid by February 28th).
- Click ‘Register Now’ in blue.
- Click ‘Youth Member’ Option and Register (Same for Adult Players).
- Click on the dropdown menu and pick the Name of the Individual which to be registered.
- Click the correct code for your Child (GAA, LGFA, Camogie)
Catherine plays both Camogie & LGFA, Please tick both the Camogie and LGFA boxes.
If your child plays only one code, please tick the relevant box.
Example: David plays GAA, please tick the GAA box. (Same for Adult Players)
A) This will bring up the profile of the person picked
B) Read & Agree to the GAA Code of Conduct and click Continue
C) You will then be brought to the payment stage as set up by the club.
Please select either the “Pay Now”. You will then be brought to our secure payment page using Stripe, our online payment partner. Please enter your card details and click ‘Pay Now’.
Please note that the system will only accept payment on an individual membership option, i.e., payment details will need to be submitted per individual registration (i.e., three member family – registration and payment process will need to be completed for each individual)
On clicking “Pay Now” you will be brought back to Foireann. The system will have automatically updated the members membership status.
For GAA it should be in Green, For LGFA & Camogie it will be in Orange.
For more detailed information, please see below
Step by step guide and short videos which will assist you with the set up and online payments.
To Login to Foireann,
Finding your way around Foireann,
Paying your Membership,
Please ensure in the Profile tab that you have picked the correct club. Under ‘ Your Dependent’s Club’
Crumlin GAA – GAA- LGFA & Camogie.
This will all appear as one Club.
Once this is picked you can remove other Crumlin GAA selections.
NOTES TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH FOIREANN MEMBERSHIP SET UP:
Create a Family
Members can be associated with more than one family. To create a family, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the ‘Family’ section.
2. Click the ‘Add New Family’ button.
3. Enter the relevant information into the ‘Name’ (Mandatory) and ‘Description’ (Optional)
4. Click the ‘Confirm’ button
By adding children/dependents to your family, you can manage all of their interactions with their club/team.
This includes receiving communications from their club about training and matches, submitting health questionnaires, managing communication preferences and other membership related activities.
1. Navigate to the ‘Family’ section.
2. Click the ‘Add Child’ button.
3. Enter the relevant information into the ‘First Name’ and ‘Surname’ fields.
4. Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
The child/dependent will now be added to your family with an orange triangular symbol which indicates that their profile has not been completed yet. Only the parent/guardian will be able to complete the profile on behalf of the child/dependent.
The parent/guardian will have three options:
● Edit – Edit the child/dependents profile
● Move To Additional People – This should only be used if the member is over the age of 18 or has a parent/guardian in another family.
● Remove – Remove the child/dependent from the family
NOTE – An ‘Additional Person’ does not have the ability to edit, move to additional people or remove children/dependents.
SINGLE ONLINE PAYMENT
The following steps and screenshots outline the process you as a club member, or parent/guardian of a club member will take to register with your club on Foireann.
1. Navigate to the Membership section.
2. Click on the ‘Register’ button beside the membership option you wish to select. There are three steps you must complete when selecting a membership option:
○ Add Members (which includes you and/or others)
○ Consent Forms & Code of Conduct
3. Within Step 1, Adding Members, choose yourself or the family member which this option applies to.
○ Family members names will appear in the dropdown for selection if a family has been set up.
○ The number of slots available will depend on how the membership option has been configured.
○ Not all slots have to be filled out.Click Continue
4. WithinStep2,ConsentForms&CodeofConduct,youareaskedtoreview your information (including medical and consent details) and read/agree to the code of conduct.
5. You will be able to edit the information listed by clicking on the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
6. If the membership option has more than one member listed, the information and code of conduct will need to be reviewed and confirmed for each individual.
- Click Continue.
- Within Step 3, Payment, the relevant payment options will be displayed. The payment options listed will be determined by how the membership option was configured.
- Underneath the ‘Pay with Card’ option, click ‘Pay Now’.
10.A confirmation popup will appear informing you that you are being redirected to Stripe, the official online payment provider for Foireann.
11.Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
12.Within the payment page, the amount due will be listed on the left-hand
side of the screen alongside the name(s) of the person/people the
membership option covers.
13.Fill out the relevant information on the right-hand side and click the ‘Pay’\button.
14.You will be redirected back to the homepage within Foireann. Your membership will update accordingly.
NOTE: If the membership does not update automatically when directed back to Foireann, please refresh/reload the page.
By clicking on the membership listing, more information will be displayed including the registration date.
NOTE: Any members registered before the 1st of January 2021, will be given the registration date of the 1st of January 2021. Any members registered after the 1st of January 2021, will be given the date which they have been registered on the system.
For example, if a member is registered on the 27th of December, their registration date will be the 1st of January 2021. If a member is registered on the 14th of January, their registration date will be on the 14th of January.
Members will only receive an email confirmation of their registration once they have been ‘verified’ by the Club Administrator.