|Monday – Friday||8pm to 11.30pm|
|Saturday||2pm to 11.30pm|
|Sunday||12noon to 11.30pm|
|Bank Holiday Mondays||8pm to 11pm|
|Clubhouse Phone Number||01 4551897|
We are delighted to announce that our clubhouse bar will re-open at 8pm on Monday 26th July. We look forward to seeing our members enjoying the clubhouse facilities and seeing each other again in a social setting. To gain entry to the bar all government & GAA regulations must be adhered to.
We do ask that all members be patient whilst bar staff adapt to all the new government & GAA regulations set out below. All patrons must treat bar staff with respect.
Please read the following regulations carefully.
- Bar entry is restricted to members only.
- Parents of juvenile members must have a social membership. Please note all children must be kept under close adult supervision.
- Proof of vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 within the last 6 months.
- Government Photo ID such as a passport or driver’s licence.
- Provision of your name and phone number for the purposes of contact tracing. Please note all personal details will be destroyed after 28 days adhering to GDPR requirements.
- Wearing of a face mask for walking to your allocated table and use of toilet facilities is required.
- There will be table service only in operation. No counter service.
- Please note mingling between tables is not permitted.
- There is no time limit to your stay but the clubhouse bar must be empty by 11.30pm.
Party Size Restrictions:
A maximum of 6 people aged 13 or over is permitted per table.
This limit of 6 does not include accompanying children aged 12 or younger.
The total combined number of members per table is 15.
Crumlin GAA Clubhouse Procedure:
We will operate a walk-in service only and will not be taking table bookings.
Upon entering the clubhouse please use the downstairs intercom to announce your arrival and wait to be checked-in.
At check-in your Digital Covid Certificate or vaccination card will be checked & the name and phone number of the lead person of a group entering will be taken.
You must wear a mask whilst walking to your assigned numbered table and anytime you move through the clubhouse.
We will not be taking any bookings for functions at this time.