Below follows important information. This message applies to whoever may be dropping off or collecting children. Please read carefully.
Firstly, we are delighted and really looking forward to Crumlin’s Cúl Camp starting on Monday 10th August.
We hope that all the kids enjoy the camp and have plenty of fun throughout the week.
The camp is being run from Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm.
Due to current circumstances and for everyone’s safety, we have some changes to the arrival and collection of children this year.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- Children can start to arrive from 9:45 each morning to allow for sign in & health questionnaire checks. After signing in your child will be shown to their appropriate station on the pitch.
- Collection will be from a designated area on the pitch at the end of each day. Please follow the traffic management plan in which you will see from Monday.
- Every morning we will have 4 registration stations on the pitch in alphabetical order, using your child’s “surname ”.
Station 1 – A to F
Station 2 – G to K
Station 3 – L to P
Station 4 – Q to Z
- The Cul Camp health questionnaire must be completed and reconfirmed each morning. We ask that you take a screen shot of the completed health questionnaire for each child and show our Covid Supervisors every morning.
Here is a link for this questionnaire: https://returntoplay.gaa.ie/
NOTE: If this is not done every day – your child will not be able to stay. I will send on more information on how to add “Cul Camp” to the questionnaire.
- Indoor access (excluding toilets) is still prohibited. We ask that where possible that your child uses the toilet before leaving home so that we can limit toilet breaks.
In the event of extreme weather, it may be necessary to suspend camp for the day/cancel. We ask that children come prepared for appropriate weather each day. (Rain gear, Sun Cream etc).
- We ask that parents do not congregate at the club house once children have been checked in or after your child has been collected.
- When collecting children, they will be at their stations in front of the stand.
Starting with the youngest group, Coaches will guide the children to their parents/guardian in an orderly fashion. Collecting children will start from 1:45pm each day and 2pm at the latest in order to keep traffic flowing.
- Kids need a packed lunch & their own water. It is a good idea to label bags and clothing with names to help identify if left behind.
See you all very soon and please contact me anytime if you have any queries.
GPO Crumlin GAA
Cúl Camp health questionnaire Guidelines for parents in below link.
Alternatively, all the above guideline videos, coordinators, coaches and parent PDF’s information are available at this link: https://learning.gaa.ie/covid19roles